What to expect in class:
- how to prepare the skin with moisturizers, primer etc.
- how to get a perfect base using foundation and concealer
- how to create different makeup bases on different skin tones / shapes
- how to create a perfect brow
- how to use fake eyelashes
- how to contour the face / where to contour
- how to highlight the face / which areas are highlighted?
- how to create smokey eye using a few products
- how to create a perfect winged eyeliner
- how to create a Red Carpet look
- how to create a perfect lip/mouth
- how to brand and market yourself - We go over Business Plan.
Bridal makeup - learn contouring techniques, how to shade different faces, using fake lashes and creating long-lasting makeup look for the day
Beauty makeup - this can be anything. Create nude to strong makeup looks. Less is more!!
Red Carpet makeup - how to make your clients red carpet stars.
We will give you 1 hour each to do the makeup shown to you during the class.
Timing and perfection in our industry is everything - equals a picture perfect look.
What to bring to class:
- brushes (clean your brushes by either washing them with hair shampoo, or spray alcohol on them or brush cleanser)
- makeup brushes
- makeup removers / wipes
- lunch (we will provide water)
Sometimes we don't certify certain students due to lack of knowledge and technique as a makeup artist.
This doesn't mean that you're not good enough, but that we'd love to see you back in class (FREE of charge), to help you become a strong makeup artist so that you can succeed in this industry.
We are here to help and lift you up.
Take it as a positive bonus for you to join us again, to learn even more - all for FREE.
Be dressed in black and come with an open mind and a happy mood.